Poster session will be at poster area as followings:
– Friday, 28 September 11:15 – 12:00 hrs and 15:00 – 16:00 hrs
– Saturday, 29 September 10:00 – 11:00 hrs and 15:30 – 16:30 hrs
– Sunday, 30 September 10:00 – 11:00 hrs
Poster presentation area will be in Exhibition hall, level 22. Please check your board number again at the poster help desk in the Exhibition hall (near poster area). Posters should be mounted by 8:00 hrs on 28 September 2018 and removed by 19:00 hrs on 30 September 2018. The organizers are not responsible for poster(s) not removed by the end of the Congress.
Posters will be displayed in exhibition hall on level 22. Please check with Poster Help Desk for the board number on which you should display your poster.
The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style.
It is recommended that your poster be no larger than 90cm wide x 120cm high (Portrait style).
Poster Board Size: 1mW x 2.5mH.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you with poster location. Putting up poster will be done by each author.
- The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions on the day in which they have been scheduled.
- DO NOT write or paint on the poster boards.
- DO NOT use nails, push pins, screws, or any tools that will puncture the poster boards.
- Please refer to the Final Program book that you will receive upon arrival at the Congress for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board that displays the board number assigned to you.